Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Li Shangyin To One unnamed III 唐詩 李商隱 無題之三 Tông si Lí Siongún Bô tê chi saⁿ

Tông si Lí Siongún “Bô tê chi saⁿ”

唐詩 李商隱 「無題之三」

Li Shangyin “To One unnamed III” 

Siong kiàn sî lân pia̍t iā lân, Tang hong bô la̍t pah hoe chân.

Chhun siân kàu sí si hong chīn, La̍h kū sêng hoe lūi sí kan.

Hiáu kiàⁿ tān chhiû hûn pìn kái, Iā gîm eng kak goe̍h kng hân.

Phông lâi chhú khì bô to lō͘, Chheng chiáu in khîn ûi thàm khòaⁿ.

 

相見時難別亦難, 東風無力百花殘。

春蠶到死絲方盡, 蠟炬成灰淚始乾。

曉鏡但愁雲鬢改, 夜吟應覺月光寒。

蓬萊此去無多路, 青鳥殷勤為探看。

 

Time was long before I met her, but is longer since we parted,

And the east wind has arisen and a hundred flowers are gone,

And the silk-worms of spring will weave until they die

And every night the candles will weep their wicks away.

Mornings in her mirror she sees her hair-cloud changing,

Yet she dares the chill of moonlight with her evening song.

...It is not so very far to her Enchanted Mountain

O blue-birds, be listening!-Bring me what she says!

No comments:

Post a Comment