Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's Pray-1 一齊禱告-壹

*
For prayer request, please use the tool on left: "Prayer Request 請代禱". Or, post your request on this "Comments 回應留言".
*
*
代禱事項, 請用左側「Prayer Request 請代禱」, 或者(用中英文)留言在此則「Comments 回應留言」裡。
*
PS. Any new request, please go to "Let's Pray-2". Thank you.
註: 新代禱, 請留在「請一齊禱告-貳」。謝謝。
 

5 comments:

  1. Please pray for Brother Ding-Yuan Liu, he had a diease of melancholia for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for Sister Ling-Hui Zeng, her husband died 3 years ago, so she wants to
    have a new merriage in near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for my elder sister-in-law
    (Chun-Jing Lin ), she has a severe sickness now, also for my elder brother
    (Chin-Hua Chuang ) is extremely nervous
    and worried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for Sister Yuan Gi Chang,
    she has been married 8 years, and hope to
    have a child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray for Sister Xiu Qin Chang,
    there was a swelling on the right lungs
    for half month.

    ReplyDelete