Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Du Fu A View of the Wilderness 唐詩 杜甫 野望 Tông si Tō͘ Hú Iá bōng

 Tông si Tō͘  Hú “Iá bōng”

唐詩 杜甫 「野望」

Du Fu “A View of the Wilderness”

Se san pe̍h soat saⁿ siâⁿ sù, Lâm phó͘ chheng kang bān lí kiô.

Hái lāi hong tîn chu tē keh, Thian gâi thè lūi chi̍t sin iâu.

Ûi chiòng bō͘  kiong to pīⁿ, Bī ū koan ai tap sèng tiâu.

Khoa bé chhut kau sî ke̍k bo̍k, Put kham jîn sū ji̍t siau tiâu.

 

西山白雪三城戍, 南浦清江萬里橋。

海內風塵諸弟隔, 天涯涕淚一身遙。

唯將遲暮供多病, 未有涓埃答聖朝。

跨馬出郊時極目, 不堪人事日蕭條。


Snow is white on the westward mountains and on three fortified towns,

And waters in this southern lake flash on a long bridge.

But wind and dust from sea to sea bar me from my brothers;

And I cannot help crying, I am so far away.

I have nothing to expect now but the ills of old age.

I am of less use to my country than a grain of dust.

I ride out to the edge of town. I watch on the horizon,

Day after day, the chaos of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment