Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, April 19, 2021

Du Fu Welcome to Guess Arrival 唐詩 杜甫 客至 Tông si Tō͘ Hú Kheh chì

Tông si Tō͘  Hú “Kheh chì”

唐詩 杜甫 「客至」

Du Fu “Welcome to Guess Arrival”

  

Siá lâm sià pak kai chhun chúi, Tān kiàn kûn o͘ ji̍t ji̍t lâi.

Hoa kèng put chêng iân kheh sàu, Phông mn̂g kin sí ūi kun khui.

Phoân sun chhī oán bô kiam bī, Chun chiú ka pîn chí kū phoe.

Khéng í lîn ong siōng tùi ím, Kek lî ho͘ chhù chin î poe.

 

舍南舍北皆春水, 但見群鷗日日來。

花徑不曾緣客掃, 蓬門今始為君開。

盤飧市遠無兼味, 樽酒家貧只舊醅。

肯與鄰翁相對飲, 隔籬呼取盡餘杯。

 

North of me, south of me, spring is in flood,

Day after day I have seen only gulls....

My path is full of petals -- I have swept it for no others.

My thatch gate has been closed -- but opens now for you.

It's a long way to the market, I can offer you little --

Yet here in my cottage there is old wine for our cups.

Shall we summon my elderly neighbour to join us,

Call him through the fence, and pour the jar dry? 

No comments:

Post a Comment