Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, February 19, 2024

Chú Lí ê Thiàⁿ 主祢的疼 Lord it’s Your love


Chú Lí ê Thiàⁿ 主祢的疼 Lord it’s Your love

*陳宣卉老師教唱 

Chú Lí ê Thiàⁿ

主祢的疼

Lord, it’s Your love

Góa ê sim iusiong thònghóe, Iôchoah koh kiaⁿhiâⁿ.

我的心憂傷痛悔, 搖泏閣驚惶。

I am desperate for you, longing for Your love.

Toto khúnpa̍k tangtàⁿ, Góa bēkhamtit Lí ê thiàⁿ.

多多捆綁重擔, 我不堪得祢的疼。

My sins and burdens make me feel unworthy of you love.

Chú lí thiàⁿ góa chò pópòe, M̄bat pàngsak góa.

主祢疼我作寶貝, 不曾放棄我,

Lord, You never give me up, never look away.

Hō͘ góa éngoán tiàm Lí bīnchêng, M̄bián koh tio̍hkiaⁿ.

互我永遠惦祢面前, 不免閣著驚。

Once again, I stand before you, lifted by Your grace.

Chú Lí ê thiàⁿ, Tháupàng góa ê sim, Anùi góa;

主祢的疼, 釋放我的心, 安慰我;

Lord, It’s Your love, sets me free and comforts my soul.

Bôlūn sí he̍k oa̍h, Khâmkhia̍t he̍k khuikhoah,

無論死或活, 坎坷或開闊,

Nothing in this world, nether death nor life,

Choa̍tbô símmih thang thiahsòaⁿ.

絕無什麼當拆散。

Can ever set me apart from You.

Chú Lí ê thiàⁿ, Ínchhōa góa ê lō͘, Póhō͘ góa;

主祢的疼, 引導我的路, 保護我;

Lord. It’s Your love, guides me on my way with your light.

Tùi taⁿ kàu éngoán, Kianchhî bô piànōaⁿ,

從今到永遠, 堅持無變換,

Nothing in this world, till eternity,

Choa̍tbô símmih ētàng thiahsòaⁿ, Chú Lí ê thiàⁿ.

絕無什麼會當拆散, 主祢的疼。

Can ever set me apart from You. Great is Your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment