Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, March 24, 2023

聖詩 68 主耶穌放拺祢寶座冕旒 Hymn Thou didst leave Thy throne and Thy kingly crown

聖詩 68  主耶穌放拺祢寶座冕旒 
Hymn Thou didst leave Thy throne and Thy kingly crown

 

聖詩 68 -主耶穌放拺祢寶座冕旒

Hymn-Thou didst leave Thy throne and Thy kingly crown

鋼琴: 盧倍佳老師 小提琴: 黃東瀛執事

紐約台灣基督教會

 

1 主耶穌放拺祢寶座冕旒, 為著我降生踮地上,

總是伯利恆客館無所在 通迎接我主踮彼內。

請來入我心,主耶穌,佇我心有位做寶座。

1 Thou didst leave Thy throne and Thy kingly crown,

When Thou camest to earth for me;

But in Bethlehem’s home was there found no room, For Thy holy nativity:

Oh, come to my heart, Lord Jesus! There is room in my heart for Thee;

 

2 聖城門大開,眾天使吟詩, 啲報傳主作王威儀,

總是主降世,卑微踮地上, 閣謙卑來作人模樣。

請來入我心,主耶穌, 佇我心有位做寶座。

2 Heaven's arches rang when the angels sang,

Proclaiming Thy royal degree;

But of lowly birth cam’st Thou, Lord, on earth, And in great humility:

Oh, come to my heart, Lord Jesus! There is room in my heart for Thee.

 

3 飛鳥有巢歇,狐狸有孔住, 佇蔭影樹林來生活,

總是主耶穌用草做床舖, 佇曠野極淒凊荒埔。

請來入我心,主耶穌, 佇我心有位做寶座。

3 The foxes found rest, and the birds had their nest

In the shade of the forest tree;

But Thy couch was the sod, O Thou Son of God, In the deserts of Galilee:

Oh, come to my heart, Lord Jesus! There is room in my heart for Thee.

 

4 主祢來世間傳活命真理, 通互人得自由免死,

總是人凌辱殘忍款待祢, 佇城外各各他釘死。

請來入我心,主耶穌, 佇我心有位做寶座。

4 Thou camest, O Lord, with the living Word

That should set Thy people free;

But with mocking scorn, and with crown of thorn, They bore Thee to Calvary:

Oh, come to my heart, Lord Jesus! There is room in my heart for Thee.

 

5 聖城門大開,眾天使吟詩, 主閣來得榮顯彼時,

願救主叫我,給我講,「請來,我身邊有備辦所在。」

我心就歡喜,主耶穌, 祢導我入天頂門戶。阿們 !

5 When heaven's arches shall ring, and her choirs shall sing

At Thy coming to victory,

Let Thy voice call me up, saying, “Yet there is room, There is room at My side for thee!"

And my heart shall rejoice, Lord Jesus! When Thou comest and callest for me; Amen !


No comments:

Post a Comment