Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Tranquility 悠遊自在

3 groups of ducks swam in the lake. I enjoyed the quiet early morning surroundings.

In the midst of green pasture and still water, the Lord restored my aged health.

看到三群水鴨在湖中悠哉地遊水。今晨水面無波, 四周寂靜, 我享受着清新的早晨。

在這翠綠的草地上, 幽靜的湖水邊, 上主𧶽給我往前行的力量。

1 comment:

  1. My thought:
    The Bible, Psalms 23:1-4, said: The Lord is my shepherd..... He lets me rest in field of green
    grass and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water. He gives me new strength ..... Even if
    I go through the deepest darkness, I will not
    be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. Your
    shepherd's rod and staff protect me.

    ReplyDelete