Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Tree Down 090618 樹倒

A 100 MPH wind knocked down this big old oak tree on early morning of 6/18/09.
It broke the security light post into 3 pieces, and damaged to the picnic table/bench.
Thank God. Nobody was hurt, no building nor vechiles were damaged.
This incident costed us $2,000.00 to have the whole tree removed.
Quite an unexpected expense!
6-18-09 清晨一陣百浬速強風吹倒了這棵百年老樹,
將電燈桿壓斷成三段,打破了野餐桌凳。
人屋車輛皆無損傷。感謝上帝。
發費2千元請人清除此樹。
真是天有不測風雲,人有旦夕禍福。

No comments:

Post a Comment