Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In Flushing NY 090619 在紐約發拉盛


I went to Dr. Yang for physical check up. After blood pressure pumped, blood drew, urine...
I made appointments with Cardiologist Dr. Chiu, Urologist Dr. Liang, and bone density scan Lab (for male???) all on 6-22-09. In addition to my current medicine and vitamines, I have 2 more new pills to take.
Next, I went to see the 2009 Four Men's Photography Show featuring the works of my friends Dr. Lee (Wide View), Mr. Lu (Walls), Dr. Huang (Africa), and Dr. Wu (Dream World).
And, of course, I had late lunch at the little diner and enjoyed a delicious fish ball meal.

去楊醫師診所作身体檢查。經量血壓,抽血,驗尿,.... 後, 約好6-22-09 去看心臟科趙醫師, 䏟尿科梁醫師, 及驗骨質密度 (男人要驗??? 楊醫師可能太過敏了吧!)。
我的藥袋裡又多了二種新處方藥丸。
之後, 去文教中心看四人攝影展。我的老朋友們陸攝影師(牆),李教授(西藏寛㬌), 黃醫師(非洲之旅),及吳醫師(夢境)。讓耳目心享受一下攝影專家們的精心傑作。 回家之前上『老王記』享受一頓可口又實惠的魚丸米粉。
PS. 090706 Dr. Yang reviewed my reports. Scan and tests showed no new changes.
I need to watch my diet, blood pressure and take medicine regularly. See all 3 doctors in 3 months.
註: 07-06-09楊醫師告知檢驗結果無新的狀況出現。
祗要多注意飮食,常自量血壓及按時吃藥。三個月後再去三位醫師處覆診。

No comments:

Post a Comment