Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, June 22, 2015

The Gift of Love 愛的禮物

Though I May Speak 我若能說
The Gift of Love 愛的禮物
TUCCNY Fathers sing on Father's Day
150621 紐約台灣基督教會父親們父親節獻唱

Lyrics 歌詞
Though I may speak with bravest fire,
and have the gift to all inspire,
and have not love, my words are vain,
as sounding brass, and hopeless gain.

Though I may give all I possess,
and striving so my love profess,
but not be given by love within,
the profit soon turns strangely thin.

Come, Spirit, come, our hearts control;
our spirits long to be made whole.
Let inward love guide every deed;
by this we worship, and are freed.

(源自) 哥林多前書13章: 1-3節
我若能說萬人的方言、並天使的話語、卻沒有愛、我就成了鳴的鑼、響的鈸一般。
我若有先知講道之能、也明白各樣的奧秘、各樣的知識.而且有全備的信、叫我能彀移山、卻沒有愛、我就算不得甚麼。
我若將所有的賙濟窮人、又捨己身叫人焚燒、卻沒有愛、仍然與我無益。

(Original) 1 Corinthians 13:1-3.
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment