Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Five Places To Visit 五個旅遊好地方

5 trips worthy of taking
介紹五個值得一遊的好地方

不丹-好奇的文化導引
Bhutan-for the curious culture-seeker
Bhutan means “land of the Thunder Dragon”
Don’t miss Taktshang Goemba
One of Bhutan’s most famous monasteries .

瓦爾帕萊索,智利
Valparaiso, Chile
Ride on the funicular railway. Valparaiso’s hills are incredibly steep
and this cliff hugging railway makes it a breeze to get the top

為逃避現實的費爾南多-迪諾羅尼亞,巴西
For the escapist-Fernando de Noronha, Brazil

伊斯坦布爾,土耳其
要帶在您參觀清真寺/宗教聖地時,
覆蓋的地方你的頭被認為是會派上用場的包頭巾。
For the city-slicker-Istanbul, Turkey
Dust off your old pashmina, it’ll come in handy
when visiting mosques/religious sites
where covering your head is expected.

冒險家-冰島
泡藍色潟湖的溫泉。
For the adventurer-Iceland
Soak in the thermal waters at the Blue Lagoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment