Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Having Fun With Statues 雕像惡作劇

Interact Fun With Statues 與雕像惡作劇
Music: Oh, My Wonderful Lord
音樂: 哦,我美妙的主
曲: 書樵 唱: 莊皓芳

Oh, my wonderful wonderful Lord.
哦,我美妙的美妙的主
No word can describe the love I have for you.
無言語可形容我對祢的愛
You comfort me when I am hurt.
當我受傷時祢安慰我
You talk to me when I am lonely.
我孤單時祢跟我說話
You hold on to me when I am slipping.
當我滑倒時祢抓住我
Oh, my wonderful wonderful Lord.
哦,我美妙的美妙的主
You loved me even before I knew You.
在我認識祢前祢已經愛我
How can I even thank You
我怎樣才能感謝祢
All I can say, all I can say is I love You.
我所能說的, 我只能說我愛祢
My wonderful Lord.
我美妙的主

No comments:

Post a Comment