Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spinach Salad 菠菜沙拉

Spinach Salad with Walnuts and Strawberries
Makes 4 servings
四人份核桃草莓菠菜沙拉


Ingredients
½ cup walnuts 核桃
4 cups fresh baby spinach, stems trimmed, coarsely chopped 菠菜
8 large strawberries, thinly sliced 草莓
¼ cup balsamic vinegar 醋
3 Tbsp honey 蜂蜜
2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard 芥末
¼ tsp sea salt 盬
¼ cup (1 oz.) crumbled feta cheese 酪汽士 (optional)

Directions
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until fragrant and toasted, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
Toss the spinach with the strawberries in a large bowl. Whisk the vinegar, honey, mustard and salt in a small bowl. Drizzle three-fourths of the dressing over the salad; sprinkle the walnuts on top. Serve sprinkled with cheese, if desired, and with the remaining dressing on the side.
(源自 Source: Health Monitor)

No comments:

Post a Comment