Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Frank Sinatra 弗蘭克•辛納屈

Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra, Born December 12, 1915 in Hoboken, New Jersey, was an actor, recording artist, cabaret and concert star, radio and television personality, and, on occasion, producer, director, and conductor.
Frank Sinatra passed away on May 14, 1998. He has been called the most popular entertainer of the 20th century, and many would label him one of the most generous philanthropists as well. During his lifetime, he donated more than one billion dollars to charities throughout the world.
Every year on Sinatra's birthday, December 12, the Empire State Building is lit with blue lights in honor of his nickname, "Ol' Blue Eyes."
BBC Radio 2, 2001 named Sinatra the "Greatest Voice of the Twentieth Century".
外號「瘦皮猴」的弗蘭克•辛納屈(Frank Sinatra),出生於1915年12月12日。辛納屈是唯一能與貓王(Elvis Presley)和披頭士(The Beatles)媲美的樂壇巨匠。這位集歌手、演員、電台、電視節目主持人和唱片公司老闆等多重身份的娛樂界巨頭,受到全球樂迷的愛戴。他是20世紀的一代巨星,留下無數經典歌曲,他能歌善演,演技出色,三次獲得奧斯卡獎。於1998年5月14日晚,弗蘭克•辛納屈因心髒病逝世,享年82歲。他去世近十多年,仍舊是全世界歌迷心目中的傳奇偶像。

NEW YORK,NEW YORK- FRANK SINATRA

No comments:

Post a Comment