Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elvis Presley 艾維斯•普利斯萊

Elvis Aaron Presley was born to Vernon and Gladys Presley in Tupelo, Mississippi, on January 8, 1935. His twin brother, Jessie Garon, was stillborn, leaving Elvis to grow up as an only child. He and his parents moved to Memphis, Tennessee, in 1948, and Elvis graduated from Humes High School there in 1953.
His talent, good looks, sensuality, charisma, and good humor endeared him to millions, as did the humility and human kindness he demonstrated throughout his life. Known the world over by his first name, he is regarded as one of the most important figures of twentieth century popular culture.
Elvis died at his Memphis home, Graceland, on August 16, 1977.

貓王 艾維斯•普利斯萊(Elvis Presley 1935年1月8日-1977年8月16日),暱稱貓王(The Hillbilly Cat and King of the Western Bop)。
1977年8月16日被發現在浴室昏倒,經緊急送往醫院急救後,因心律嚴重失常導致心臟病突發過世,享年42歲。貓王最後被葬於「雅園」(Graceland)內。
普萊斯里被譽為是搖滾樂之王(The King of Rock 'n' Roll)。貓王從1969年至1977年共舉行1,100場演唱會, 共演出31部電影。

Elvis Presley - You Were Always On My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment