Top 12 Most Important Verses From The BibleAccording to a survey done by ListAfterList.com, these are the top twelve most important verses in the Bible.
1. 約翰福音 John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, will have everlasting life."
This verse is so important because it shows that God loved the world (Every person who has ever been born or will be born) so much that He was willing to allow His one and only Son to be born into the sin filled world; just so we can live eternal life with Him one day, if we chose to.
2. 申命記 Deuteronomy 31:8 - "And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. he will be with you, He will not leave you nore forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."
In this verse Joshua is speaking to the Isrealites, telling them not to be afraid to battle with their enemies beause the Lord will never leave their side. This verse is so comforting to us, as Christians, because God says that He will never leave us or forsake, He is always there. So whenever one feels alone, he can know that God is always there beside him, every step of the way.
3. 腓立比書 Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me."
Whenever you feel you can't go on, or something is too difficult, think of this verse and know that you can do all things through Christ, because He is the one giving you the strength.
4. 馬太福音 Matthew 6:33-34 - "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Important for anyone who worries a lot.
5. 以弗所書 Ephesians 4:29 - "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
A good reminder that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.
6. 羅馬書 Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Everything that happens to us occurs for a reason. We can grow stronger through suffering. We can comfort others after experiencing our own losses/illnesses. With God there are no accidents.
7. 馬可福音 Mark 11:23 - "For verily I say unto you that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, 'Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea', and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he sayeth shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he sayeth."
Because "silent" faith does no good. The work of faith is speaking. One gets what one needs not by only believing it, but by saying it.
8. 耶利米書 Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord: thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
This illustrates a loving God, not a cruel judge, who wants the best for mankind.
9. 彼得前書 1 Peter 2:24 - "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed."
Jesus died for all mankind so that we could have eternal life.
10. 哥林多前書 1 Corinthians 10:13 - "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."
Shows that every challenge and temptation you face is a test from God, and everything you are faced with, you can overcome.
11.創世記 Genesis 4:7 - "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it."
Shows that everyone is faced with a decision to do wrong or right. However, you may not be accpeted if you do wrong, but you will have God.
12. 雅各書 James 1:19-20 - "My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires."
Everyone needs to talk less and listen more.