Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Surviving Earthquake 地震求生

Earthquakes: Drop, Cover, and Hold On!
DROP down onto your hands and knees
(before the earthquakes knocks you down). This position protects you from falling but allows you to still move if necessary.
COVER your head and neck (and your entire body if possible) under a sturdy table or desk. If there is no shelter nearby, only then should you get down near an interior wall (or next to low-lying furniture that won't fall on you), and cover your head and neck with your arms and hands.
HOLD ON to your shelter
(or to your head and neck) until the shaking stops. Be prepared to move with your shelter if the shaking shifts it around.

美國聯邦救難總署(FEMA)建議: 地震發生數秒鐘之間求生謹記: 就近「蹲下來」、「掩護」、和「穩住」三口訣。至於「生命三角」求生法, 不是最好的方法。

No comments:

Post a Comment