Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bless Me 祝福我

I received this chain email from my friend in Philippine.
A QUICK PRAYER
“Please do not break. Just 27 words
"God, our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus' name, Amen."
This prayer is so powerful. Pass this to 12 people including me. A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job, a house, marriage, finances, or maybe an answer to something (a prayer, a request) that you have been waiting for.
Do not break or ask questions.
Does God come first in your life?
If so, stop what you are doing and send it to 12 people now. Watch what He does! ”

Most of the time I break the chain. I seldom forward this type of emails to bombard my friends' Inbox. However, It made me think of the prayer of Jabez.

(YouTube Video)
Jabez called on the God of Israel saying,
"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain." So God granted him what he requested. (I Chronicles 4:10 NKJV)
I wish all our prayers are answered, just as Jesus Said, “Because of your faith it will happen. (Matthew 9:29)

菲律賓友人轉寄來再轉寄的連環信提供一則求福的祈禱文, 讓我想起聖經中雅比斯的祈禱, 記載於歷代志上卷4章10節:
雅比斯祈求以色列的上帝說: 「上帝啊, 求祢賜福給我, 擴展我的彊土。求祢跟我同在, 保守我脫離一切災害。」上帝就照他所求的賜給他。
但願諸位所求的都能隨心所欲, 就如耶穌在馬太9章29節所說的: 「照你們的信心, 給你們成全吧!」

No comments:

Post a Comment