Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, March 14, 2011

We are all Sojourners 咱攏是出外人

蕭泰然博士曲詞: 出外人
Lyric & Melody by Dr. Shiao Tye-ran: The Sojourner

女高音: 周筱倩; 小提琴: 鄭凱俐, 林璇雯, 鄭仕侃; 大提琴: 孫韻涵; 鋼琴: 柯乃方.
video
(YouTube Video 優管影片)
咱攏是出外人
We are all sojourners,
對遠遠的台灣來
Coming from the far away Taiwan;
雖然我會講美國話
Although I can speak English,
言語會通心未通
Yet I can hardly relate my heart to Americans.
咱攏是出外人
We are all away from home,
對遠遠的台灣彼
From a faraway place,
有咱的朋友與親人
Where our friends and loved ones live,
不時互相在思念
That we never fail to miss each other.
人人在講美國是天堂
Everyone says America is like the heaven,
使人真欣羨
A place where everyone desires to be.
若是問你講是怎樣
If somebody asks you,
天堂不是在此
I think you would say, the heaven is not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment