Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Naughty Spirit 精靈

Door bell ding dong ding dong,
A group of little naughty spirits,
Treat or trick, treat or trick!
Oh my! Oh, candy, candy treat.
See those laughing faces run off,
Treat or trick! treat or trick!
Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong.
Treat or trick! treat or trick!

叮噹叮噹門鈴,
一群可愛精靈,
不招待就作怪!
來!來!拿些糖吧!
笑聲開心離去,
不招待要作劇!
門鈴又叮噹響,
不招待就作怪!

This is the theme song of the movie Halloween.
這是電影萬聖節主題曲。

No comments:

Post a Comment