Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Come Back Soon 望你早歸

望你早歸-Come Back Soon
May 2007 performance by Austin Chinese Choir & Dallas Chinese Choral Society
那卡諾詞, 楊三郎曲, 蔡昱姍編曲


每日思念你一人,昧得通相見,
親像鴛鴦水鴨不時相隨,
無疑會來拆分離。
牛郎織女伊二個,每年有相會,
怎樣你那一去全然無批,
放捨阮孤單一個。
若是黃昏月娘欲出來的時,
加添阮心內悲哀,
你欲佮阮離開彼一日,
也是月欲出來的時。
阮只好來拜託月娘,替阮講乎伊知,
講阮每日悲傷流目屎,
希望你早一日返來。
Thinking of you every day, wishing to seeing you again.
So inseparable were we, why did we part?
Even the Cowherd and Weaving Maid meet once a year,
How could you leave me alone without a trace?
The rising moon added reasons for my sorrow.
You left me when the moon was seen in twilight.
I can only ask Ms. Moon to send my wish to you,
To tell you I'm crying every day,
wishing you come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment