Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Recovering 康復中

Subject: Lily`s operation successful 手術成功多謝代禱
From: Daniel Hung
To: Sirtiea
Date: Fri, Aug 20, 2010

Thank you very much for your precious prayer for Lily`s operation. The diagnosis was unspecified genital prolapse. Lily discovered it 4 years ago, but she just unwisely ignored it. On Aug. 17 Lily was hospitalized, on Aug. 18 her doctor, without cutting open her lower abdomen, using a modern medical technique, cut out her drooping uterus successfully. She came home today, Aug.20, carrying a closed urinary drainage bag, which will be taken off when she returns to the hospital clinic to see her doctor on Aug. 23. She has no pain and can eat as usual. Thank you again for your prayer support. Thank God for His healing grace.

I have gone through 49 times of radiation therapy and 10 times of chemotherapy. Because of Lily`s operation I have postponed my chemotherapy until September 7. My oncologist doctor says I`ll have to receive two more times of chemotherapy, hoping the 2 cm large tumor in my lung will disappear then, as the tumor in my liver did; if not, there will be more chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Please continue to pray for me, many thanks.
May the Covenant-keeping Gracious Lord bless you, your family and your church.
Gratefully yours in Christ, Daniel M. Hung

No comments:

Post a Comment