Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Journey Home 回家

I might die next second! (From Francis Chan's "Crazy Love-Overwhelmed by a relentless God"). So might be everybody! Am I afraid or worry? No. Beyond the sunset, there is a sweet home waiting for me. The Bible assured me in Revelation 21:4: "He (The Lord Jesus) will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever." I like "Beyond The Sunset" song and the home it described. I post it here.

下一瞬間我可能會死去! (自詹福適的書「被神瘋狂的愛擊潰」) 嚇一跳! 是人人都可能發生的。我害怕憂慮了嗎? 不。日落的那邊, 有一個可愛的家等着我。聖經啟示錄21章笫4節有記載: 「祂(救主耶穌) 要擦乾他們每一滴眼淚; 不再有死亡, 也沒有悲傷, 哭泣, 或痛苦。以往的事都已經過去了。」我喜歡這首「日落的那邊」歌和歌詞所描述我將歸去的家。將它上載於此。

Beyond the Sunset
Words by Virgil P. Brock (1887-1978)

Beyond the sunset, O blissful morning,
When with our Savior heav'n is begun;
Earth's toiling ended, O glorious dawning,
Beyond the sunset when day is done.
Beyond the sunset, no clouds will gather,
No storms will threaten, no fears annoy;
O day of gladness, O day unending,
Beyond the sunset eternal joy!
Beyond the sunset, a hand will guide me
To God the Father whom I adore;
His glorious presence, His words of welcome,
Will be my portion on that fair shore.
Beyond the sunset, O glad reunion,
With our dear loved ones who've gone before;
In that fair homeland we'll know no parting,
Beyond the sunset forever more!

日落的那邊

日落的那邊,賜福的早晨,在天堂樂境,與主相親;
勞碌盡完畢,榮耀的黎明,日落的那邊,永遠歡欣。 
日落的那邊,雲霧盡消去,無風暴威脅,無憂無慮;
榮耀快樂日,永遠快樂日,日落的那邊,歡樂不息。 
日落的那邊,主親手引領,到父寶座前,見父榮面;
同在榮耀中,主伸手相迎,美麗的那邊,直到萬年。 
日落的那邊,故人樂團圓,親愛者久別,歡喜相見;
在天家美地,不再有別離,日落的那邊,歡樂永遠!

No comments:

Post a Comment