Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Praise Report 感恩報告

I received this Email From Rev. Hung:

April 22,2010
Dear Brother in Christ,
Thank God for His grace and thank you for your prayers.
The operation to cut out the 2cm malignant rectum tumor and all my 20 cm long rectum was success. I came home on April 20. I lost 2kg in body weight; now only 54kg. There is still pain in my anus when I sit. The anus is still bleeding.
My surgeon says he will operate on me weeks or months later to cut out the 2cm tumor in my lung and a tiny tumor in my liver! It makes me shudden. God have mercy upon me. Please continue to pray for me and my family, who suffer with me. Thank you.
God bless you all.
Gratefully yours,
Daniel m. Hung
P.S. I still have to keep the troublesome subtitute anus for a long time.

收到洪牧師來信:
洪牧師的直腸瘤切除手術順利成功。已於前天(4/20)出院回家。
肺部的小腫瘤稍後再訂時間開刀。
感謝上帝施恩, 也感謝大家的代禱。
請各位兄姊繼續爲他和他的家人祈禱。

No comments:

Post a Comment