Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Ten Commendments 新十誡

自稱是天主教徒的馬英九, 爲選票到處燒香拜佛。他以爲自己是誰? 神佛! 摩西三世!
𧶽牌匾『新十誡』擺放在一間原住民基督教教會的聖壇上。

President Ma Ying-Jeou of Taiwan proclaimed the New Ten Commendments. The Tablet was placed on the altar of a aborigine Christian Church.


1. You shall not kill any living being. 一. 不殺生
2. You shall not steal. 二. 不偷盜
3. You shall not commit adultery. 三. 不邪淫
4. You shall not gossip/lie. 四. 不妄語
5. You shall not drink wine/spirit. 五. 不飲酒
6. You shall not smoke, do drugs, chew betel nuts. 六. 不抽煙、不吸毒、不嚼檳榔
7. You shall not gamble, no opportunistic. 七. 不賭博、不投機取巧
8. You shall honor/obey your parents, reconcile with sensuous delight. 八. 孝順父母, 調和聲色
9. You shall obey traffic rules. 九. 遵守交通規則
10. You shall not participate in political activities, anti-government demonstrations. 十. 不參與政治活動、示威遊行

I wonder who is he? Moses III? god? (Ex-President Lee Teng-Fei alias Moses Lee).

No comments:

Post a Comment