Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ice Fire Land 冰火宴


My 3rd uncle and his wife invited us to lunch at the Ice Fire Land Restaurant in Flushing Queens on Jan. 13, 2010.
The owner, Mr Chuang said, "Eating is a species of art. I want to bring guests a very comfortable feeling and have a healthy delicious hot pot meal."
We all enjoyed the hot pot on that cold winter day. Yes, Ice Fire Land is the best place for Hot Pot (Shabu Shabu).

今年一月十三日我的三舅與三妗邀請我們去皇后區發拉盛的冰火宴餐廳吃午餐。
莊老闆說:「吃飯是種藝術。我希望帶給客人有一樣舒服的感覺且能吃到一頓健康美味的火鍋餐。」
我們大家都說這一餐價廉物美又好吃的火鍋, 真有賓至如歸的享受。

Ice Fire Land 冰火宴
www. icefirelandny.com
135-11 40th Road, Flushing, NY 11354
Tel. 718-886-8600

No comments:

Post a Comment