Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Horn Lady 長角婦


This story is currently circulating on the internet.
101 years old Ms. Zhang Rui-Fang grew a horn on her upper left forehead. She raised 6 sons and 1 daughter, and now lives at Lushan County, Hunan Province, China.
Mmh! An outburst of too much calcium? Were these photoshop pictures or...?

網路上正盛傳的圖片訊息。
育有6兒1女居住在中國湖南省魯山地區101歲的老阿嬤章瑞芳女士(音譯)左前額長了一隻角。
鈣質過量長出角來? 呣! 不會是美工合成的照片吧!?

No comments:

Post a Comment