Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Internet Scam 網路騙術

I posted Overdue Payment as a reminder to my blog visitors that there is no free lunch, just as Lynette commented: "This is a common internet scam."

I picked up that message from my Spamblocker folder. (Is there someone desperate enough to reply to this kind of mail?) I took a picture of the contents and deleted it immediately before I posted it here on Sirtea Garden, on Digg, and on Facebook.

I received telephone calls and emails telling me to ignore the message and to delete it right away. I hope you didnot hold your breath for me. I feel your love and your concern. Thank you all for your responses to my post.

我登載虎年財運一文是要引起參觀我的部落格的諸位網友們注意沒有白吃的午餐; 如麗蓮的回應留言所說: 「這是網路釣魚詐騙術。」

我很少開看這一類的信件。心血來潮開了它, 覺得可笑。(無聊, 真的有人會回應它嗎?!) 將它拍照留用, 也就順手掉了它。然後才將它登出在茶翁家園, 在掘網, 在臉書上。

這兩天接收電話, 伊媒兒叫我千萬別回信, 快刪除它。但願您沒有替我驚太久。我看到您的心, 體會到您的愛。感謝各位親朋好友對此文的回應。

No comments:

Post a Comment