Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, February 26, 2010

February NYC Snow 二月紐約雪

New York City February Snow Scene.
Snow in Central Park, NYC had 20" accumulated since yesterday .
Where I stay had 15" in 2 days.
New York City offered job for people to help removing snow.

紐約市二月雪景。
雪從昨天下到今天(2010/02/26), 紐約市中央公園20 英寸厚, 
而我住的地方兩天積了15吋高。
學校停課。不少青少年人出來幫忙清理人行道賺零用錢。

No comments:

Post a Comment