Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Claus 聖誕老翁



O Christmas tree, Jesus the Lord was born for you n me;
O Christmas tree, Let us all honor Him with praise n glee.
O Christmas tree! O Christmas tree!

啊! 聖誕樹, 救主耶穌爲贖你和我降世;
噢! 聖誕樹, 吾神慈恩浩大萬民同讚頌。
噢! 聖誕樹! 啊! 聖誕樹!


Santa Claus (↓→1) will not be here until eve of Dec 24. This young couple (→2) waited under the Christmas tree for their gifts. The duck (3) stood at the fireplace looking up chimney for her present. Then, she (4) went outside to check. Hey, duckies, did you mail your letters to Santa?
聖誕老公(上圖左1)12月24夜才會到訪。這對情侣(左2) 在聖誕樹下等禮物。她(右2) 站在𤩹爐前抬頭找禮物。(右1) 找不到只好到外面等了。喂!鴨鴨, 給聖誕老公的信寄了嗎?

No comments:

Post a Comment