Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Two Seasons 換季

This picture shows contrast of a fig tree between prosperity in June (top picture was taken on 090609) and lifelessness in November (bottom on 091116).
There is a fig tree story in the Bible: In the morning, as he (Jesus) was returning to Jerusalem, he was hungry, and noticed a fig tree beside the road. He went over to see if there were any figs, but there were only leaves. Then he said to it, "Never bear fruit again!" And soon the fig tree withered up. (Matthew 21:18-19)
Are you amazed at the picture scene and/or the story?


這張照片看到一棵無花果樹的對比, 六月時欣欣向榮(上圖2009/06/09拍攝) 而11月初了無生氣(下圖2009/11/16拍攝)。
聖經中有一個關於無花果樹的故事: 笫二天一早, 在回城裏去的路上, 耶穌餓了。他看見路旁有一棵無花果樹, 就走上前去, 卻找不到甚麼, 只有葉子。因此他指着樹說: 「你永遠不會再結果子!」那棵無花果樹立刻枯乾了。(馬太21:18-19)
看了這張圖片及故事你可感到驚奇或者悟出什麼嗎?

No comments:

Post a Comment