Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Conversation With My Neighbor 與厝邊話仙

My curious neighbor came over to talk to me while I was taking pictures in our front yard.
"Hi, Tea! What are you doing?"
"How are you? Andy! I am taking pictures for my blog."
"You have a blog?"
"Yes, I have a web blog - Sirtea Garden on the internet. You are invited to visit my blog. There are some interesting articles and pictures in it." (Ha! This is a good opportunity to promote my blog!)
"Sure. I will visit your blog. Bye!"
"Please pray for bloggers' prayer requests too. Bye!"

我的鄰居看到我在前院拍照, 好奇地走過來看看。
「喂, Tea! 你在拍什麼?」
「Andy, 你好! 我在拍照片放在我的部落格。」
「你有部落格?」
「是的, 我在網上有一個部落格- 茶翁家園。歡迎你上網看看。有一些不錯的文章和照片可看呢。」(哈! 把握機會廣告廣告。)
「好啊! 會上網去看。再見!」
「請你也爲那些請代禱的事項禱告噢。 再見!」





1 comment:

  1. I will promote your web brog-Sirtea Garden to
    our Brothers, Sisters and our friends.
    Especially, to remind them to pray for bloggers' prayer requests.

    ReplyDelete