Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Look alike 替身

A: "Former New York City Mayor Ed. Koch looks like my friend Rev. C. J. Chuang."
B: "No. No. He is Rev. Chuang. The picture was taken the first time Rev. Chuang was visiting NYC. He was so excite and glad that he came to visit NYC."
A: " I bet you. Let's ask Rev. Chuang to confirm who this person is ."
B: "OK. Caaaaalling Rev. Chuang. Rev. Chuang, where are you?"

甲: 「紐約市前市長柯志愛看起來真𢠽我的朋友莊牧師。」
乙: 「不對, 不對。他就是莊牧師。這張相片是莊牧師首次到紐約市探親旅遊時拍攝的。看他, 多麼高興終於來到紐約市。」
甲: 「跟你賭一把吧。請莊牧師來證實這人是不是他。」
乙: 「莊牧師, 莊牧師, 您人在那裡?」

*PS. Rev.Chuang, please make comments on this post, if possible.
*註: 莊牧師方便的話請現身說明吧。謝謝。

No comments:

Post a Comment