Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Monday, July 13, 2009

God 上帝


Our Church Sunday School "New Heaven New Earth" class, using "A New Earth--Awakening To Your Life's Purpose" as a guide, we discussed about living in NOW, this moment and other insteresting topics. Elder Huang composed the following poem "God won't leave you".

教會主日學「新天新地」班由黃長老與心理學教授李長老聯合主導。採用「一個新世界--喚醒內在的力量」一書,我們討論到活在當下與其他有趣的主題。黃長老特別寫一首英文詩「神不離開你」。

God Won't Leave You.
God is omnipresent.
God is present everywhere in the universe.
God is present here and now.
God can't be "not here" or "not there".
So, wherever you are, God is there with you always.
If you won't leave God, God won't leave you.
-By Poshu Huang-

上帝不離開你
上帝是遍在的。
上帝臨在於宇宙的各⻆落。
上帝這個𣊬間臨在於此。
上帝不會「不在此」或者「不在彼」。
所以,無論你人在何處,上帝永遠都與您同在。
如果是您不離開上帝,上帝是不會離開你的。
-茶翁譯-
*If I say "May God be with you.", is it logically wrong?*
*如果我說「願上帝與你同在」好像不合邏輯了。對不對?* :)
Elder Huang and Psychology Professor Elder Lee led the class into vivid and vast subjects discussion. I always learned something new and got recharged every time I was not absent because of travelling. Thank you, class.

我因外遊而常缺席,但每次上課都從導師及大家熱烈的討論中獲得新知充電。多謝各位兄姊的分享。

No comments:

Post a Comment