Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fruits & Vegetables 蔬菜瓜果



We will have plenty of Bitter Melons this year.
This one was picked too late, it opened up itself. Have to eat it right away.
This time, I cut them into strips and Sun dry them for Bitter Melon tea later.
Start picking Tomatoes too.
This sweet and juicy Long Squash is 15" long.
For dinner tonight, I sauteed it plain. I like to taste its natural flavor. It's very delicious.

今年苦瓜豐收。這個太熟而自行裂開要先吃。
我將其他的苦瓜切成絲片,日曬風乾留待以後泡苦瓜茶喝。
蕃茄已可繼續採來吃了。
這條甜又多汁的長瓜有15"長。單炒它來當今天晚餐的配菜。真好吃!

No comments:

Post a Comment