Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet and Sour Figs 甜酸無花菓

We picked more and more figs everyday. They will spoil in 5-7 days.
I tried to cook them same way as making jam. This is how I did this dish. (from left up)
1. Wash and let dry.
2. Quarter them.
3. Heat wok with a cup of water add about 2-3 table spoons of soy sauce and katchup (for color and flavor). I didn't add salt nor sugar. You can add to your taste.
4. When boiling, pour in figs. Stir and mix well with sauce.
5. Cover when boil again for 5 minutes, then turn heat down to simmer for 5 more minutes. (longer if you prefer softer).
6. Here is a dish of sweet and sour fig.
每天採摘越來越多的無花菓, 如不處理在5-7天內就會壞掉。
我用做果醬的方法煮了一道甜酸無花菓。(圖從左往上)
1. 冲洗後濾乾。
2. 切成四分一。
3. 鍋內放約一杯水, 二至三大湯匙的醬油及藩茄醬(作色澤及味道)。我未放盬或糖。(可依自己的口味加盬和糖)
4. 湯汁𣺓開後放入無花菓。略攪拌使之沾汁。
5. 湯汁再𣺓後上蓋, 大火煮約五分鐘, 改用小火續燜五分鐘。(如要爛些則放長時間)
6. 裝盤上桌。 一道開胃又下飯的甜酸無花菓。

No comments:

Post a Comment