Sirtea 茶翁

This is my journal: It records my thoughts, my cares, my struggles, my achievement and failure, my observation of life and nature, internet circulation、treasures、or recycled junks I found, ... . If you stumbled upon this blog by accident or on purpose, I welcome you. Thank you for your visit and comments. Hurry back!
這裡紀錄著我的生活點滴:我在想些什麼, 做那些事, 關心何事, 我的得與失, 我對人與自然觀察所得, 網路資訊、撿到寳貝、或是古物回收,... 。如果您是專程特地來訪或是無意中路過, 我誠心歡迎您。多謝您來訪及留言指教。請再來噢!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Storms Of Life 人生風暴


Yesterday, I took and posted this picture on Facebook. With a remark “Dark cloud forms, rain is coming soon.” Then, I remember the Bible story Jesus Calms the Storm in Matthew 8:23-27 and Mark 4:35-41 Jesus said, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” I ask myself, am I have faith to trust Him when storms of life hit? Do I see Jesus in my storm?

昨天我用愛奉拍攝上傳臉書這張照片附註「天烏黑 欲落雨」。過後想起聖經太8:23-27 和馬可4:35-41 耶穌平息風浪的故事; 耶穌說: 「爲什麼膽怯, 你們還沒有信心嗎?」我問我自己, 當人生風暴來襲時我有信心信賴祂? 我能够看到耶穌與我同在嗎?

Jesus calls us o'er the tumult of our life's wild, restless sea;
day by day his sweet voice soundeth, saying, "Christian, follow me!"

As of old the apostles heard it by the Galilean lake,
turned from home and toil and kindred, leaving all for Jesus' sake.

Jesus calls us from the worship of the vain world's golden store,
from each idol that would keep us, saying, "Christian, love me more!"

In our joys and in our sorrows, days of toil and hours of ease,
still he calls, in cares and pleasures, "Christian, love me more than these!"

Jesus calls us! By thy mercies, Savior, may we hear thy call,
give our hearts to thine obedience, serve and love thee best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment